If you are passionate about the world of gadgets, InnovaGoods offers you the best and most original new items for the home, car, travel, children, technology, entertainment, etc.! Discover a wide range of high-quality products that stand out thanks to their functionality, efficiency and innovative design, such as the 5-in-1 Wireless Charger with Organiser-Stand and USB LED Lamp DesKing InnovaGoodsGadget Tech!
A complete and original 5-in-1 multifunction wireless charger which also serves as a desk organiser, mobile phone or tablet stand, portable LED lamp and powerbank with 2 USB ports for charging other devices. This charger is more convenient and easy to use thanks to its wireless charging. It has a compartment for pencils, pens, etc., so it is ideal for placing on a work table or desk so you always have writing tools to hand. It can also be used as a mobile phone or tablet stand, which is very convenient for viewing content or making videocalls, etc. Its two USB ports are extremely useful for charging or connecting other devices. The USB LED lamp is very useful as auxiliary lighting and, being removable, it can also be used on other devices with a USB connection, such as a laptop. It includes an extra long USB type-C cable of 1m. Suitable for Android and IOS on devices that allow induction charging.
- Material: ABS
- Innovative and functional design
- USB load
- Wireless loading: 5 W
- Type: Multifunction
- Cordless Charger
- Mobile or Tablet Support
- Lamp LED USB:
- Portable design
- Desk organiser: compartment for pens, pencils, etc.
- Powerbank: x2 USB port
- Output: 5 V / 2 A
- LED charge indicator light
- USB-C Cable: 1 m
- Convenient and easy to use
- Compatible with Android and IOS in devices suitable for induction charging
- Approx. dimensions: 8,8 x 7 x 9 cm
- Packaging and manual in 24 languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Slovenian, Greek, Czech, Bulgarian, Croatian, Slovakian, Estonian, Russian and Latvian)